Freelance Writing & Educational Development
Does your content speak their language?
Whether you’re trying to reach consumers, patients, healthcare professionals or pharmaceutical marketing reps, you need clear, concise content, directed towards the interests, needs and media channels of your audience.
I am an experienced medical writer who has written on a wide range of medical topics from cancer, patient education, medical billing and transition to ICD-10. I write for trade magazines, consumer magazines and have extensive experience in editing consumer based, clinical CME and other practice based articles.
I can also help improve your staff’s productivity through the development of screencast videos and other education materials targeting systems your staff use every day.
The benefits of having me work on your writing project include:
- Translate your complex research data and medical knowledge and present it in a voice appropriate to your audience – consumer or doctor, government or pharma.
- Provide you with clear, concise, credible, and logically organized content for your website, blog, white paper, or book.
- Edit, fine-tune and proof-read your words – I provide editing services specifically tailored for the medical and healthcare industry.
- Development of professional educational materials and video for your staff.
Dr. Bass delivers keynotes on topics in health literacy, medical education and personal and professional development.
I help attorneys understand complex medical issues in cases in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Do you have questions about whether a standard of care was met? Are you sure you have identified all of the key issues of the case? Do you need help getting your head around all the medical issues? Are you having trouble identifying an expert?
Whether you represent the plaintiff or defense, I can help you understand whether a standard of care was breached or not as well as other issues you may not have recognized. I can also help you identify specialists if needed.
Are you time pressed, frazzled or frustrated with your practice? Are you struggling to get your team to live up to their potential? Do you want to move into physician administration, but don’t feel that you have the necessary skills? Do you struggle to communicate effectively? Do you need help with time management or automation of some of your routine activities? Do you want to diversify your income by developing “non-medical” streams of income? Do you want to improve your quality of life? Do you want a career change? Are you using the same process that got you the job you hate now?
I coach frustrated physicians who are contemplating change.
Whether you are wanting to develop your professional, leadership or business skills to facilitate stepping up into a physician leadership role in your current organization, starting and building a new business, developing a non-medical side hustle or finding more excitement in your current medical practice by adding a new valued, profitable service or product, my journey can help you get their faster.
As a coach I can help you:
- Increase your influence
- Become a more effective leader
- Develop and act on your entrepreneurial instincts
- Develop your career potential
- Make lasting change in your personal and professional life
- Create additional streams of income
- Become more effective in business and life
- Rediscover the joy and fulfillment you had when entering medicine
- Develop a personalized action plan lowering your stress
- Take effective action
- Become more focused
- Have a more balanced life
- Evaluate job opportunities so your next job is not the same as the job you hate now